Before and after shots of one of the re-capped x-overs. From the start, which was from removing the speakers from my system, to switching back on for a listen, took 8 1/2 hours for the pair. I changed all the caps, which have been seated on hot melt adhesive. The thin multi strand cable used to make some of the connections was replaced by thick single strand tinned copper. They have only been playing for an hour so too early to make an assessment, but they do sound more transparent, that is immediately noticeable. I used Black Rhodium "Twirl" to connect the boards to the binding posts and Black Rhodium "Twist" from the boards to drivers.